Newburgh, Cupar KY14 6HH
Need help to start exporting to grow your food and drink business internationally? Learn more about exporting at our introductory workshop in Newburgh, Fife, on the 12th March, in partnership with Fife Economy Partnership and Tay Cities International Partnership.
The workshop has been designed specifically for food and drink businesses new to exporting. Fast-track your skills, while gaining knowledge of: international market research, routes to market, international finance, contracts and logistics. It’s the perfect primer for a company thinking about international growth.
What are the benefits?
• How to effectively research and exploit international opportunities
• What market entry options are right for your business
• How to effectively navigate export documentation, from developing your international pricing strategy to what currency to be paid in
• How to develop your value proposition for your international customer
• Next steps for your business
You’ll also benefit from having the resources to develop your own international action plan to implement into your business and have the opportunity to network with other food and drink businesses.
Who should attend?
If you’re a food and drink business ready to take on the challenge of developing your business internationally and your export capability, then this is for you. The introductory workshops will take place at Lindores Abbey Distillery, Abbey Rd, Newburgh, Fife, KY14 6HH, from 9am to 5pm on the 12 March 2019.
Find out more and book here.