Many employers find that recruiting an promoting disabled employees is one of the best decisions they have ever made.
Get free support to become a disability confident employer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01592 583142.
Fife Council’s Supported Employment Service can help you to become a Disability Confident Employer and provide successful and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities and health issues.
The Service’s Disability Confident Consultants will provide you with free and confidential advice about:
- Recruitment, training and retention solutions that allow you to recruit and keep the right people for your business.
- Financial support to pay for adjustments or equipment.
- Funding to help recruit and retain people with disabilities and health issues.
- Support available to help existing employees who might be struggling to stay in work.
- Equality and disability awareness training for your staff to increase their confident when dealing with disabled colleagues.
Article posted 21 April 2017